[U-Boot-Users] [ARM] TI DaVinci support -- a conspiracy?

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Wed Jun 20 21:02:07 CEST 2007

That's to the list maintainers...

Is it some kind of conspiracy around TI and their DaVinci chips? I can't
understand why my last two postings are not showing in the list archive.
They were resent to me from the list as if everything was OK but they are
not showing in the archive that make me think they didn't go any further so
nobody saw them.

All the later postings I've got from the list made it into the archive and I
can see them on the web. I mean those sent AFTER my DaVinci related ones
that I sent yesterday.

What's going on? Is it some kind of conspiracy? Why my postings are ignored?
Is it a taboo on this list and nobody is allowed to mess with it? Is it TI
that has instructed to ignore them?

Sorry for ranting but I can't understand WHY all my efforts to contribute to
OPEN SOURCE U-Boot are totally ignored and my postings are filtered...

---