[U-Boot-Users] Fwd: problem of malloc return 0

fhaha aspirefhaha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 19:19:06 CEST 2007

Hi
  thanks for replying my mail
  i just want to ask some questions,before call malloc(),what should i
do first,because now i can only get address 0x00000000 when i malloc
some memory from heap,
and I don't know why we call mem_malloc_init,
the variables are all static in file lib_arm/board.c, does it have any
relation with malloc();
and I find there is a function malloc_bin_reloc in dlmalloc.c , and
the change the "static mbinptr av_[NAV * 2 + 2] " with the
gd->reloc_off,what i should set the gd->reloc_off if there are
something relation

   Best regards

 fhaha