[U-Boot-Users] flashing x-loader using u-boot

Ram vshrirama at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:03:29 CET 2007

Hi,
    Im using OMAP 2430SDP. I want to write x-loader using u-boot.

    I tried doing it using u-boot, im able to write to nand flash.
    I have compared the contents of the x-loader file with what is
    written into the flash. both appear to be same. however when i
    boot the board in the nand mode - x-loader doesnt run.

    i cannot see x-loader messages at all.

    Is it possible to write x-loader into nand flash using u-boot?.

    Has anyone tried it?.

Regards,
sriram