[U-Boot-Users] ethact, ethprim and NET_MULTI

Vadim Bendebury vbendeb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:01:32 CET 2007

Sorry, Wolfgang, I missed your reply before sending an email on
another thread. Anyway, the thing is that quite often different
interfaces are connected to different subnets and switching interfaces
is completely useless.

IMHO it should be possible to disable this "autoswitch" behavior.

cheers,
vadim