[U-Boot-Users] Hiiii....Everyone

Greg Lindberg gl4jalopi at verizon.net
Fri Mar 16 23:15:38 CET 2007

Wolfgang,

Yes, I'm running modified code, I had to set up the initialization to handle
the CPU and peripherals that are on the boards that we built.  Other than
that when we got boards that were laid out correctly and the flash worked I
burned the flash from u-boot.  We have always run only one image, the same
image runs in RAM or from flash, I just check at init time what the current
address is and do the DRAM controller init if in flash.

Greg