[U-Boot-Users] objcopy

Charles Krinke ckrinke at istor.com
Sat Mar 17 19:21:55 CET 2007

My apologies. The error when specifying a --gap-fill of either 0x00 or 0xff is

File size limit exceeded

I have seen this with .section not completely defined, but not with a --gap-fill before and am wondering why the gap fill would cause this.

I also have a second question.

I can single step through the binary with a BDI2000, but only from the object viewpoint, that is stepi works, but step doesnt. I think there may be an incantation for the assembler to pass a debug flag similar to the -g for the compiler. Something like -Wa,-dwarf (sic). Can someone tell me what the incantation is?

Charles