[U-Boot-Users] BDI2000 with ML403 board.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Fri Mar 30 00:21:48 CEST 2007

Hi:

Did anybody use BDI2000 with ML403 Xilinx board?

Does anybody have ML403 configuration file another than that on ultsol
site (attached)? And what about registers' definition file for ppc405?

With .cfg file I took from ultsol site I cannot step through code and
get break points (I'm running u-boot now). It also complains upon reboot
though eventually succeeds:

CONFIG: loading configuration file passed
- TARGET: processing user reset request
- TARGET: resetting target passed
- TARGET: processing target startup ....
- TARGET: core #0 PVR is 0x20011470
*** INIT: #0 WSPR 954 0x00000000 failed
# PPC: JTAG instruction stuff overrun
*** TARGET: processing target startup failed
# PPC: JTAG instruction stuff overrun
- TARGET: target will be restarted in 10 sec
- TARGET: processing user reset request
- TARGET: resetting target passed
- TARGET: processing target startup ....
*** TARGET: core #0 startup failed
# PPC: JTAG instruction stuff overrun
*** TARGET: processing target startup failed
# PPC: JTAG instruction stuff overrun
- TARGET: target will be restarted in 10 sec
- TARGET: processing user reset request
- TARGET: resetting target passed
- TARGET: processing target startup ....
- TARGET: core #0 PVR is 0x20011470
- TARGET: processing target startup passed

u-boot is running (first stage boot loader loads it from flash) yet I
cannot neither stop the target, nor get breakpoints.

Thanks,

Leonid.