[U-Boot-Users] where could I find the driver for BCM5461?

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Thu Nov 1 16:23:05 CET 2007

xiangguo_li at hotmail.com wrote:
> it is connected to Tsi109 from Tundra.

Well, U-boot has support for Tundra Tsi108, which is hopefully very
similar to the Tsi109.  The Tsi108 driver does all its own PHY handling
(i.e. doesn't use the miiphyutil infrastructure) and currently only
supports the Marvell 88e1111 PHY.

The good news is that modern PHYs are pretty standards-compliant, and it
should be pretty easy for you to get the BCM5461 working.

Also, *** PLEASE *** don't e-mail me privately without including the
U-boot list.  There are lots of other people that can add perspective.

regards,
Ben