[U-Boot-Users] u-boot "go" command query

Verma ubootusers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 05:29:17 CET 2007

When we have obtained the symbol table for the stand alone application , we
have noticed that the addresses of all the global variables and function
definitions are starting with 0x802xxxxx. Hence, any standalone application
developed for INCA-IP has to be copied into the 0x80200000 location of the
RAM.

Verma.