[U-Boot-Users] is it possible to make the booting sequence in U-boot?

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD plagnioj at jcrosoft.com
Fri Oct 5 00:30:42 CEST 2007

You can try to boot your first kernel image and if it does not found your
kernel switch to the other with the "if" command.

And if you have a watchdog you can incrise your ttl and if your system does
not boot in a predefine laps time you reboot and try your second image.

This the algo
    Set env try First
    Boot From First
        if not enter in entry point