[U-Boot-Users] Return values from u-boot to standalone application.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Mon Oct 29 07:00:55 CET 2007

Hi:

I have created u-boot standalone application and exported some string
functions (like strlen()). The application is working (doesn't fail) but
values which exported functions are returning don't look right. For
example, this printf() in standalone application

    printf ("cmdparse:%u line=%s len=%d\n", __LINE__, line,
strlen(line));

prints the following line:

cmdparse:407 line=help len=553684153

meaning strlen() return code is wrong. Same thing happens with strchr()
and other functions I have exported.

Am I doing something wrong? How can I get correct return values from
u-boot to standalone application?

Thanks,

Leonid.