[U-Boot-Users] Big Files?

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Mon Oct 29 22:08:02 CET 2007

Wolfgang,

I have a display driver that I would like to add
to the 8610HPCD board port.  The driver itself is
pretty small (about 30K of source), but there is
a logo bitmap file that can be used to display on
the display as well.  That file alone is about 160K
even though it is a smallish bitmap (340 x 128 x 4bpp).

How would you like to handle this situation?

I could post the basic driver, code, of course.
Should I do that, and throw it all into the -mpc86xx
custodian tree along with the bitmap file?  Or would
you prefer to see a URL to some HTTP: site with it?
Or an encoded gzip file on list?

Thanks,
jdl