[U-Boot-Users] ARM cleanup - was: [GIT PULL] [ARM] Pleasepull fromgit://denx.de/git/u-boot-arm.git

Peter Pearse peter.pearse at arm.com
Tue Sep 4 13:04:47 CEST 2007

Ulf
	Two questions before I revamp the patch

1) Do you want your red led to show
	a) U-Boot code is running
	OR
	b) The MCU configuration code is running
	OR
	c) Something else
so I can locate the LED code correctly.

2) Will there be two types of build for the AT91RM9200 boards
	a) one that runs after dataflashboot.bin (and hence must not touch
the MCU)
	b) one that runs direct from reset and must set up the MCU
   or just one that runs after dataflashboot.bin
so that I know whether we need to ifdef the code or just delete it (for
AT91RM9200)

Regards

Peter