[U-Boot-Users] Configuring Spansion flash

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Tue Sep 18 17:30:14 CEST 2007

Yasothabalan Ramaswamy-TLS,Chennai wrote:
> I am using I2C EEPROM.

I've forgotten what type of CPU you have. As long as there's a driver
for the I2C controller and you've enabled I2C support, this is supported.
> Ben I am having another issue now.
>
> Here in my board I have two Ethernet ports; So now I have to set two
> different IP addresses for these ports.
>
> As when the U-Boot prompt comes up we can set the IP address as,
>
> => set ipaddr 10.128.19.1
> => set ethaddr aa:bb:cc:ee:ff:gg
>
> So above setting is valid only for single Ethernet port.
>
> My doubt how to set IP address for another Ethernet port or what is the
> method to do that?
>
> {How can I set two different IP addresses for these two ports?
> [Two different IPs
> Two different GATEWAYs
> Two different SERVERIPs]}

The network code really only supports one IP address at a time, which
will be used by whatever interface that the 'ethact' environment
variable points to. What is your use case for setting up more elaborate
networking?

regards,
Ben