[U-Boot-Users] isp116x-hcd and usb_storage

tike64 tike64 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 07:46:32 CEST 2007

--- Markus Klotzbücher wrote:
> Have you got an idea why this delay is needed? The correct way would
> be to figure this out and send a patch and explanation to the list.

That's the problem; I have no idea. To debug this out, I will need help
from someone who knows usb a lot better than me.

Clearly the delay is now at a wrong place. It most propably should be
in isp116x-hcd.c. But as I don't know too much about usb or scsi
protocols, I'll have hard time to follow what's going on.

We run linux on that same board and there the usb works fine.

--

Timo