[U-Boot-Users] U-BOOT and UART TX with interrupts (need help please)

veter veter2000 at rambler.ru
Wed Sep 26 12:02:53 CEST 2007

I greet you!
It is hope for your help!

The fact is that we have decided to base / Platform U-BOOT make its program
to develop so it is ready realizovanno many software tools.

Interruption we need to make our CPU BlackFin we can use with DMA capability
and maximize productivity gains.

Core, we want to use and abandonment of the CPU and DMA (BlackFin 532).
In fact, we will have passed a very big massyvy in UART and use DMA, we will
win big, because 90% of CPU performance will be employed mathematical
calculations.

For that reason has much to use the lack of interruption, please help!