[U-Boot-Users] need help to bringup LCD via SPI interface

Dharmosoth Seetharam seetharam_21 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 10:06:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

  I am using the atmel board (AT91sam9263ek) and cpu type is at91sam926x.
  working on u-boot-1.3.0 source code.

  my board is up now and booting the kernel ...

  i need help to configure (activate) LCD via SPI interface.

  Can you please help me how do i enable the LCD using the SPI bus ??

  As per my board specification, it has to work with SPI interface.

  What i am not able to find is how do i setup SPI interface for some registers to write??

  Thanks in advance

  Seetharam