[U-Boot-Users] help

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at ge.com
Fri Apr 4 13:41:03 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> In message <bc04c5ba0804032253g4604b35ue3878c2429034dfa at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
>> I am working with u =96 boot integration of ARM based board for various tes=
>> ts
>>
>> I am able to add the different commands but unable to run them
>> simultaneously
>
> It is considerd highly impolite to post the same question several
> times in short sequence, especially when you additionally change the
> sander ID's. Please don't do this.

> And NEVER post HTML to this list!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

P.S. You also didn't give us enough information to debug your problem,
especially remotely.  The quality of the answers to questions is
directly proportional to the quality of the questions asked.

About all we can say is that your code is broken.  When you find where
it is broken, the fix usually is obvious.  If the fix isn't obvious,
tell us the details and maybe we will be able to offer some more useful
advice.

Good luck,
gvb