[U-Boot-Users] FIS DTC

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Wed Apr 9 02:41:13 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 07:37:35AM +0200, Michal Simek wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> >The /incbin/ is probably the problem.  Support for binary includes has
> >been suggested, and patches have floated around, but it hasn't yet
> >been merged into dtc mainline.
>
> :-( Do you have any floated version?

I don't have the patches ready to hand, I'm afraid.  I do mean to get
the feature merged, but I'm not happy with how it's implemented right
now, and have only been slowly getting to the pieces we need for a
version I'd be happy with.  Plus jdl appears not to have had a lot of
time to spend on dtc lately.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson