[U-Boot-Users] u-boot wiki and arch-specific details

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Apr 14 15:12:37 CEST 2008

Hi Mike,

> we maintain a Blackfin-specific u-boot wiki that goes into quite a bit of
> detail, some of which is duplicated with the main u-boot wiki.  how do people
> feel about extending the u-boot wiki to allow for arch-specific details ?

What exactly do you have in mind?  I surely don't see any principal
problem here.

It would certainly be valuable to get all U-Boot related info collected
in a central place and have pointers wherever that make sense...

Cheers
  Detlev

--
In short: much of our country's [USA] counterterrorism security spending is
not designed to protect us from the terrorists,  but instead to protect our