[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot 2.0 EHCI driver

Tor Krill tor at excito.com
Fri Apr 18 22:24:31 CEST 2008

I usually use nntp when searching for old stuff. Use
nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot and search for
ehci. Its easy to find.

Regarding EHCI, this is something im interested in as well and will see
if i can get any time testing this patch soon. (Our SOC actually has
built in EHCI and thus the PCI part does not work for us. But it seemed
quite easy to refactor that part(?))

/Tor