No subject

Tue Aug 19 22:18:26 CEST 2008

memory commands like "md" should accept (optional) data size parameter
(.b/.w/.l) as the first parameter.

How do you enable this? In my environment they don't work: 1) argv[0] is
the command itself (like "md"), not the data size parameter from where the
source tries to read it and 2) if I give the data size parameter, the
upper framework counts the amount of parameters to be illegal and
therefore certain commands give me an error message (the short usage).

I suppose there is a #define missing? What is it? I could not quickly find
it grepping the source, googling the net / mailing list archives.

Best Regards,

Pasi Huhtiniemi