[U-Boot-Users] Any schedule or plan to publish your "testing" branch?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 7 07:34:57 CEST 2008

In message <1516faed0808061802m6f02179dg8359a0caddb256ea at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I noticed that you are now maintaining a custodian tree which is
> focused on NAND support in u-boot. Could you please tell me is there
> any schedule or plan to publish your "testing" tree?

What do you mean by "publish"? The branch is public all the time. It's
available to everibode in the NAND custodian repository. See for
example
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-nand-flash.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/testing

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Don't put off for tomorrow what you can  do  today,  because  if  you
enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow.