[U-Boot-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT: new U-Boot mailing list

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 7 22:33:31 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

as discussed before, we are moving the mailing list away form
Sourceforge. We have therefor set up a new U-Boot mailing list that
will replace the sourceforge list.

The new list address is

	u-boot at lists.denx.de

The admin interface can be found at

If all works well, no action from you is required.

We will auto-subscribe all current members of  this  old  sourceforge
list  to  the  new  list,  copying  all  your preferences. You should
receive a welcome message from the new list soon. Please inform me if
you should not receive anything within the next 24 hours or so.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Good morning. This is the telephone company. Due  to  repairs,  we're
giving  you  advance notice that your service will be cut off indefi-
nitely at ten o'clock. That's two minutes from now.