[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] avr32 update

Haavard Skinnemoen haavard.skinnemoen at atmel.com
Thu Aug 21 10:14:16 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> Applied, thanks.

Thanks.

Yes. Like I said:

> > There are a couple of commits that were never posted to the list. They
> > are trivial fixes for compile breakage that turned up after I merged
> > everything together (things like CFG_FLASH_CFI_DRIVER recently being
> > renamed CONFIG_FLASH_CFI_DRIVER and a couple of format warnings.)

I just didn't want to do another round of review of the small handful
of one-liners it took to get the new boards into shape. All the boards
have been properly reviewed; the fallout I fixed was due to changes
upstream. Except the MAINTAINERS thing...I should have fixed it
earlier, but it escaped my mind that it was supposed to be sorted
alphabetically.

Haavard