[U-Boot-Users] ide support on arm

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 3 20:27:42 CET 2008

In message <20080203165731.63cn9koo2s4c4wwc at feanor.sssup.it> you wrote:

> > Indeed. There is no magic way for your code to make it into the
> > public source tree without you posting proper patches first.
> >
> I have two patches pending:
> - ide arm
> - ixp465 patch (posted one year ago)

I can't find them. Please rebase and resubmit.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A student of  probability  soon  realizes  that  by  its  nature  the
billion-to-one  chance  crops  up nine times out of ten, and that the
greatest odds boil down to a double-sided statement: it will  happen,
or it will not.         - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_