[U-Boot-Users] Altera Stratix II

eran liberty eran.liberty at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:18:46 CET 2008

First of all,
I still have my patches and am working (for reasons which are
connected with the flat device tree & initrd) to make them patch
cleanly against latest RC. If any want wants them for him self or any
interested in making the effort to apply them... I will gladly send
him/her everything i have.

Second:
If you follow the mailing list you can see I have tried real hard to
follow the general conformance and be a nice contributing dude. At the
time my patches where applied cleanly against whatever git version i
was told to... at some point i had enough of those games.

Third:
This is no Ego games/wars and i certainly don't need my name carved in
u-boot code for eternity (though i think it already is somewhere) . If
anyone wants to have my patches I will gladly give them (just don't
tell me you don't like the indention or whatever)
right now i have a patch that will burn Altera Statrix II in Fast
Passive Serial, Fast Passive Parallel and Fast Passive Parallel
encrypted.
Both parallel have been a bit neglected since in the end we chose to
go with the Passive serial (which can do encrypted no extra charge) .
But they are there.

Yours,
Liberty