[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot v1.3.2-rc2 released

Ben Warren biggerbadderben at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 23:46:28 CET 2008

HI Michael,

Michael Schwingen wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 04:24:21PM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> the second (and hopefully last) release candidate for  U-Boot  v1.3.2
>> has  been  released and is available form both the git repository and
>> the FTP server.
>>

> It seems I missed one patch for the AcTux boards - the one which adds
> CONFIG_MII_ETHSWITCH support for boards without a directly attached PHY. I
> know I submitted it, but looking at the mail archive, I am not quite sure if
> it was supposed to be included or not.

I didn't pull this in and apologize for not communicating very well.
While it scratches your particular itch, there have been so many
submissions and requests for fixed PHY support that it doesn't make
sense to be putting in ones like this that are architecture-specific.

I'll keep this patch, though, and if the PHY library drags out for too
long it will go in.

thanks,
Ben