[U-Boot-Users] variable type issues in LMB code

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 6 00:32:04 CEST 2008

Hello Andy & Becky & Kumar,

there is a general problem of variable types with the  LMB  code;  at
the moment, it uses some "u64" (and in lib_ppc/bootm.c actually a mix
of  "u64"  and  "uint64_t")  declarations where I think we should use
phys_addr_t resp. phys_size_t types  instead.  At  the  moment,  this
results in lots of compiler messages:

	warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

Could you please have a look and try and clean up?

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There are three principal ways to lose money: wine, women, and engi-
neers. While the first two are more pleasant, the third is by far the
more certain."                           - Baron Rothschild, ca. 1800