[U-Boot-Users] Tftp command !!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 10 13:07:04 CEST 2008

In message <3F8E087F6663404B945D1FCF703777D115C5C7E2B3 at BLRKECMBX06.ad.infosys.com> you wrote:

> > If you had to make changes, this means that you are not running on the
> very same hardware as trhe board configuration was made for.

I don't really believe that.

> [Amit]: If you look at my so called "changes" they don't make any difference. For example #defining one FLAG does not mean that there is change. README clearly mentions that if one wants particular piece of code to be enabled then #define it. Secondly,
> there is increase in number of sectors.

But on the " hardware as trhe board configuration was made for", the
number ofd sectors is OK. Which means you must have somewhat different
hardware.

But if you don't believe me I can't help it. Feel free to find your
own way.

> [Amit]: As per the disclaimer "If you are not the intended recipient and you copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person" then such actions are unlawful. In this case, intended recipient is u-boot-users at lists.sourceforg
> e.net ... so I think there should not be any problem.

A mailing-list is not a person in the legal sense. Ask you lawyer. You
are in trouble.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When a man sits with a pretty girl for  an  hour,  it  seems  like  a
minute.  But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute -- and it's lon-
ger than any hour. That's relativity.              -- Albert Einstein