[U-Boot-Users] v1.3.4-rc1 released

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Thu Jul 17 10:59:34 CEST 2008

Hello Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> In message <487EE97F.8010603 at denx.de> you wrote:
>> Whats with something like this?
>
> Looks way too complicated to me. What do you think about the PATCH /
> RFC I posted yesterday?

Why complicated? I think (means that I must verify it) the compiler
shouldnt generate code when using the default function. And every board
writer have a nice function, where he can print whatever he wants,
and my feeling is better when using a function than a define with a
argument list ...

bye,
Heiko