[U-Boot-Users] Teridian Phy Support tr78q21x3

Manuel Sahm Manuel.Sahm at feig.de
Tue Jun 10 11:56:24 CEST 2008

Hello,
I?m using a at91sam9260 Microcontroller.

I added a Teridian Phy Driver (tr78q21x3) to the Uboot version 1.3.0
It works. (even in linux when I use the linux generic macb driver)

If I try to use the latest u-boot-version (1.3.3) with the macb driver -
ethernet doesn?t work (in u-boot and linux).
I don?t know how to add my phy driver to the latest u-boot version !

Is anybody out there who would be able to insert the phy driver in the
latest u-boot version (tree) - I would offer my driver for anybody...

Please reply

Thank you