[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on N810

Ashish Bijlani ashish.bijlani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 06:16:00 CEST 2008

hey jerry...thanks for the reply....i don't wanna replace nolo with
u-boot...i just wanna nolo to load u-boot instead of loading the
kernel directly....the reason is that i wanna load l4 based hypervisor
image first and then linux on top of it....current loader (nolo) is
linux specific and wouldn't allow me to load the hypervisor at any
random place in memory

can nokia flasher load and boot the kernel image without actually
flashing it? if yes, could you please mention the details...thanks