[U-Boot-Users] ARM: test_and_set_bit

Scott McNutt smcnutt at psyent.com
Thu Mar 6 21:38:32 CET 2008

In asm-arm/bitops.h:

The test_and_set_bit() function is declared, but not implemented
inline as in other architectures. However, the function
__test_and_set_bit() is defined (inline) but never referenced.

 From a practical point-of-view, this only appears to affect
ext2_set_bit() as used in net/tftp.c for Multicast TFTP.

Does anyone see any reason why we can't just remove the leading
underscores for the __test_and_xxx_bit routines in asm-arm/bitops.h ?
i.e. is this just an oversight? ... or is there some other
motivation that I don't understand (yet)? ;-)

Regards,
--Scott