[U-Boot-Users] Outstanding NET patches

Ben Warren biggerbadderben at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 04:58:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

Please consider this as 'last call' for submitting new network-related
code.  We will of course accept bug fixes up until the release of
v1.3.3.  The following are the outstanding patch sets that I'm aware of:

- SMSC LAN9x1x (Guennadi L. or Sascha H.) - implement read/write
functions/macros
- Sparc with SMC91111 driver (D. Hellstrom) - use do {...} while(0) in
multi-line macros
- Hammerhead support (Alex ?) - use board_eth_init()
- board_eth_init() support (me)

I apologize if I've missed anything, it's been known to happen from time
to time.  If so, let me know and I'll try my best to help.

regards,
Ben