[U-Boot-Users] 1.3.3-rc3 - release status

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 5 10:28:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

U-Boot v1.3.3-rc3 has been released.

The major architectures (PowerPC, ARM, MIPS) seemt o be in a prtty
good shape now, with only few (usually minor and/or old) issues
remaining.

We have one week left before the  scheduled  release  of  v1.3.3,  an
unless  someone comes up with a real show-stopper I think we can make
the deadline (hey, that would be a novelty - having deadlines at  all
was one already, and not it seems we can actually meet those - wow!).

So please - help test the new code, and report any  problems  /  post
remaining fixes within the next few days.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How does a project get to be a year late?      ... One day at a time.