[U-Boot-Users] 16MB ram in at91sam9260ek

Avinash Vijayvergia avinashs36 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 23:48:06 CEST 2008

Hi Seniors

I have two questions:

	1. I have a at91sam9260ek eval board which has got 64MB SDRAM. My u-boot works fine and the map file shows me symbols starting from 0x23F00000. This is what I expected as the include/configs/at91sam9260ek.h has #define CONFIG_LOAD_ADDR 0x23f00000 . I have another similar board but with the SDRAM as 16MB. I have changed the CONFIG_LOAD_ADDR to 0x20f00000 but still the mapfile shows the text starting at 0x23f00000. Can you tell me what are the changes I need to make to change the starting location?
	2. In this board there are two dataflashes. One is dataflash card on SPI0 CS0, other is a chip dataflash on SPI0 CS1. When I try to work on dataflash card it still stores the u-boot environment variables on chip dataflash. I rather want it on df card on SPI0 CS0. What do I need to change?Thanks for reading it and helping me.

Regards
Avinash