[U-Boot-Users] Adding stuff and make it compiled

Francesco Albanese frances.albanese at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:07:52 CEST 2008

Hi,
I've  written some new commands for the serial shell using the
recommendations enclosed in /docs. I've put all my stuff inside
/common because the changes are not board specific. Even though I've
changed /common/Makefile adding the new .o files that I want to have
built, the compilation process still ignores my modifications, not
compiling my new stuff. For the moment, I haven't put conditional
statement for preprocessing.
I'm wondering whether I've miss some steps.

Thanx