[U-Boot] Building u-boot for the AT91RM9200-EK circa 2008

Martin Hejnfelt mh at newtec.dk
Mon Nov 3 13:07:52 CET 2008

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Martin Hejnfelt,
>
> In message <490EA7C0.5050908 at newtec.dk> you wrote:

>> 642D up and running, but the problem relies in the board specific
>> flash.c file for the DK board. The difference is the ID that the two
>>

> Why do you have to use this at all? Isn't the flash CFI conformant so
> the generic CFI flash driver would work?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

I must say, I'm still really new to U-boot so I'm not sure if I my
answer is the best method. The flash circuit is CFI compatible, but
since I used the already made AT91RM9200 files and modified these, I
found the problem easily and solved it this way. I will probably hit
myself in the head in some months when my skills have improved :)

Mvh. / Best Regards

Martin Hejnfelt