[U-Boot] USB custodianship

Markus Klotzbücher mk at denx.de
Mon Nov 17 10:30:44 CET 2008

Dear List,

I've been maintaining the USB Layer in "bugfix mode" for some time now,
but this piece of code really needs much more attention. There are
definitely some brownie points to earn here: cleanup, increase of
robustness, EHCI,... Unfortunately attention takes time, and I don't
have much of that these days.

I would therefore like to propse Remy Bohmer as a new USB
custodian. Remy has done an excellent job in fixing bugs, doing
cleanup and working with others to achieve this. I believe he is the
right person for this job and will be able to work more effectively
without suffering from my latencies.

What does the community think?

Best regards
Markus Klotzbuecher