[U-Boot] PCI405 doesn't build anymore

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com
Fri Nov 21 19:53:34 CET 2008

Hi Stefan,

you are right. U-Boot has grown a little bit and for PCI405 it blasted the
192k limit. I cannot just increase the U-Boot size for this board, so I
removed some unneeded code and features. I need to do
some more testing with the stripped down configuration.

I will post a patch at the beginning  of next week.

Matthias