[U-Boot] [UBoot] Hows to boot Linux Kernel from USB

thaoth thaoth at cybersoft-vn.com
Thu Oct 2 13:21:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I tried to boot with ext2 file system and get this result:
=> usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB:   scanning bus for devices... cannot reset port 1!?
2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 1 Storage Device(s) found
=>ext2load usb 0:1 0x00200000 uImage
…….
1045127 bytes read
=> bootm 0x8c200000
*  kernel: cmdline image address = 0x8c200000
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 8c200000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.22.11
   Image Type:   SuperH Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    974852 Bytes = 952 kB
   Load Address: 8c002000
   Entry Point:  8c002000
   Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC
ERROR: can't get kernel image!

Could you tell me an advice?

NOTE: I think I can have a problem with “Load Address: 8c002000”  ?

Best regard.