[U-Boot] Initialization

Alemao xcarandiru at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 23:12:50 CEST 2008

Hi all,

In my MPC8360 board I have the BMS bit (from the reset configuration
word high register, CFG_HRCW_HIGH in u-boot) seted to '0', that means:

	 8 Mbytes at 0x0000_0000 to 0x007F_FFFF

But then still in u-boot I set my DDR & Flash:

	CFG_DDR_BASE 0x00000000

	CFG_FLASH_BASE 0xFF000000

So it wont conflict? Or the reset configuration word is used only when
the core comes out of reset and then u-boot remmap things to
CFG_DDR_BASE and CFG_FLASH_BASE?

My new flash is only 1MB, so can i set CFG_FLASH_BASE 0xFFF00000 ?
Or it has a minimum like 8MB (0xFF800000) ?

Thanks in advance

--
Alemao