[U-Boot] JFFS2-Summary support for u-boot

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Oct 7 03:23:28 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

> Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund <at> transmode.se> writes:
>
>> Can't remember, possibly it was a hack.
>>
> Seems so. I tried to put it in my 1.3.3, but 'ls' never returns :-(
>
> So I will wait for Detlev Zundel.

Actually someone doing the development for DENX will post the code, but
it will not be me ;)

The code should hit the mailing list any day now.  The speed
improvements are pretty drastic, although dependant on the actual file
system.  Improvements by factors of 4 have been measured however...

Cheers
  Detlev

--
"The number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90
degrees and try again."