[U-Boot] Automatic software updates in U-Boot -- version 2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 14 15:47:52 CEST 2008

Dear Bartek,

in message <48F493C4.30404 at semihalf.com> you wrote:

> Seems that the bulk of the feature didn't make it into the 'next'
> branch. Commit 'Automatic software update from TFTP server' on the
> branch (b830abed) shows only the following files modified:

Very strange.

Could you then please send just an updated "Automatic software update
from TFTP server" patch that applies cleanly on top of "flash: factor
out adjusting of Flash address to the end of sector" (= commit id
47508696d7984370869364446c3d937518869e97 in the next branch) ?

I will then rewind the next branch and fix this.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Without facts, the decision cannot be made logically. You  must  rely
on your human intuition.
	-- Spock, "Assignment: Earth", stardate unknown