[U-Boot] FDT include file problems

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 21 11:24:36 CEST 2008

Dear Jerry Van Baren,

In message <48FD17B1.7070909 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> > This patch seems to work for me:
> This works for me too.  Do you want to apply it directly?  That would be
> fastest and easiest.
>
> Acked-by: Gerald Van Baren <vanbaren at cideas.com>

Thanks - I'll post a proper patch first, including theother change
(in include/image.h).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Boss, n.: According to the Oxford English Dictionary, in  the  Middle
Ages  the  words  "boss"  and "botch" were largely synonymous, except
that boss, in addition to meaning  "a  supervisor  of  workers"  also
meant "an ornamental stud."