[U-Boot] AT91SAM9260 and Micrel KSZ8041

Ing.G.Morandi (Portatile) gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Wed Oct 22 08:10:58 CEST 2008

> ............ I wanted to check to see if anyone
> is working with the Micrel KSZ8041, and whether the lights should be
> working, and if they had gotten it working under Linux.

Yes, we're currently and succesfully using KSZ8041 together with
AT91SAM9260. We have tested it with both u-boot and linux (we're using
2.6.21 kernel) and without big patches.

I suggest you to double check your hardware platform (since the KSZ8041
comes in QFN package with termal pad on bottom side). You probably have some
unsoldered pin.

Regards

Gianfranco