[U-Boot] onenand and nand together

Alessandro Rubini rubini-list at gnudd.com
Thu Oct 30 08:55:22 CET 2008

Hello.

I am working to merge support for a board (Nomadik 8815) that includes
both Nand and OneNand.  The plan is to have both devices online, while
the configuration selects which one to use for environment and boot.

Unfortunately, jffs2 code in head complains if both CONFIG_CMD_NAND
and CONFIG_CMD_ONENAND are defined.

This trivial one-liner seems to fix one of the problems (although it
introduces a warning if neither one is defined), but there's
a bigger issue with "struct nand_bbt_descr" which is defined in two
different places, and I see no clean solution to that.

Any suggestion to have both devices online with the same boot loader?

thanks
/alessandro