[U-Boot] sequoia_config build failure?

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Oct 31 15:31:13 CET 2008

When I try building the sequoia_config I get:

ld: .bss section too big, overlaps .ppcenv section. Please update your
confguration: CFG_MONITOR_BASE, CFG_MONITOR_LEN and TEXT_BASE may need
to be modified.
ld: .bss section too big, overlaps .ppcenv section. Please update your
confguration: CFG_MONITOR_BASE, CFG_MONITOR_LEN and TEXT_BASE may need
to be modified.
ld: .bss section too big, overlaps .ppcenv section. Please update your
confguration: CFG_MONITOR_BASE, CFG_MONITOR_LEN and TEXT_BASE may need
to be modified.

This is with gcc-4.3.0 and binutils 2.18.50.0.6 on a fedora ppc64
box.  Does this build for others?  It seems v2008.10 and top of tree
have this issue.

- k