[U-Boot] EHCI/OHCI support

Tor Krill tor at excito.com
Mon Sep 15 18:29:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

On 9/15/2008, "michael" <trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it> wrote:

>Hi,
>Ashwini Pahuja wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I saw the README file in latest Uboot source code, the UHCI support is
>> mentioned, i will like to know about plan for EHCI.OHCI support.
>>

>A parch was posted by Krill but I don't see any update. What is the status
>of that patch?

I wrote a rfc on that one yes. And i really want to get EHCI in u-boot.
Unfortunately my time to work on it and the merge-window didn't match
this time.

My ambition is to get EHCI and support, if they get accepted then, and
for our Board in u-boot asap. I hopefully will get some time soon. (Say
perhaps for the next merge)

/Tor